The art of drawing mandalas is a beautifully intricate, almost hypnotic, meditative practise which can gently help to shut out both inside and outside noise.
It can create order amidst chaos and transform frustration into relaxation.
Making mandalas seamlessly weaves together creativity and relaxation, making it a truly unique and inspiring mindfulness practice.
WHAT TO EXPECT
An enchanting experience in a lovingly decorated rainbow art studio, surrounded by twinkly lights, lots of plants and free flowing herbal teas and coffee. All against a backdrop of chilled out, soul-nourishing melodies.
You will learn how to create your own mandala on an upcycled 7″ vinyl record and take home your completed piece.
This mandala workshop will provide
- an opportunity to deeply relax and release any tension you may be carrying
- a sense of wonder and achievement as you create and watch your mandala take shape
- a time out for you, with no other demands on your time or attention
- a space to learn something new
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- how to draw a mandala
- tips and tricks to enhance your mandala with details
- a very brief history of mandalas
The workshop is held in my home studio, on the top floor of my house (up 2 flights of stairs) in Clarendon Park, Leicester. Address provided upon booking.
Masks are OPTIONAL for this event. I will not be wearing a mask.
Hand sanitiser will be provided as paint pens may be shared.
IF YOU ARE POORLY, WITH COVID SYMPTOMS OR ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I CAN REFUND YOU AND GIVE YOUR SPACE TO SOMEONE ELSE.